This policy covers how PETDWELLING treats personal information that is collected and received with your use of PETDWELLING products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, like: your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
PETDWELLING collects personal information when you register with PETDWELLING, when you use PETDWELLING products and services, when you visit PETDWELLING pages or the pages of certain PETDWELLING partners and affiliates, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes PETDWELLING may obtain your information from business partners or affiliates.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with PETDWELLING and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
PETDWELLING collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of our products and services that we offer.
PETDWELLING automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you visited
PETDWELLING uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reports for internal uses.
PETDWELLING asks the children under 13 to have a parent or guardian create a Family Account to obtain parental permission.
PETDWELLING does not engage children under age 13 about any offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
PETDWELLING does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PETDWELLING under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help PETDWELLING communicate with you about offers from PETDWELLING and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing PETDWELLING to collect and use their child's information without consenting to PETDWELLING sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- PETDWELLING does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- PETDWELLING works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
PETDWELLING may set and access PETDWELLING cookies on your computer.
PETDWELLING lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to PETDWELLING's cookies.
PETDWELLING accesses PETDWELLING cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with PETDWELLING products and services.
You can edit your PETDWELLING Account information, including your personal preferences, at any time.
New categories of marketing communications might be added to the marketing preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
PETDWELLING reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the PETDWELLING service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the PETDWELLING Newsletter, that are considered part of your PETDWELLING account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You can delete your PETDWELLING account by any time. Your account information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's PETDWELLING account using the tools offered by PETDWELLING Family Accounts.
If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use a child's information, parents enrolled in PETDWELLING Family Accounts can delete their child's account by signing into that child's account at anytime. The family account information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
PETDWELLING may update this policy. We will notify you about any changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PETDWELLING account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at: teamsupport@PetDwelling.com